Discover the new craze in fun relaxed sports
Frisbee or Disc Golf is fast becoming the best way to spend an hour in the sunshine. The principle of golf is the same but players throw a frisbee, not hit a little white ball with a long stick. It is nowhere near as serious as stick golf. You throw from a Teebox and aim to get your frisbee in a target basket in as few shots as possible. The lowest score over the round wins.
- Here at Woodhill we have one of the few fully marked and basketed courses in NZ and the only one in Auckland.
- We also have FOUR distances for different skill levels and attention spans. See below for maps and details
- We hire a selection of good quality, specially designed Frisbee Golf discs and can cater for up to 50 people at a time.
- Disc Hire is only $5 and course entry is FREE.
- WE NOW STOCK INNOVA AND DISCRAFT DISCS GOLF DISCS FOR PURCHASE STARTING AT $20
You can either come and play with a mate or two, or a large group. Everyone will have a blast. For more information and to hire your disc see the staff in the proshop.
Warning this “Frisbee Golf thing” is very addictive.
Green – Beginner 9 Hole – Course suitable for ages 8 – 12 with adults.
Blue – Beginner 18 Hole – Course suitable for beginners to advanced players
Red – 18 Hole – Course not recommended for beginners. Play blue course 5-10 times before playing
Black – 18 Hole Pro Level – Recommended for ADVANCED players only. Hard, Technical, Long holes.
We recommend downloading these to your cellphones for ease of use.
We are proud to be a part of Disc Golf New Zealand and Disc Golf Auckland. For more details check out www.newzealanddiscgolf.org