#MoreWoodhill has started!Back to News >
27th April 2016 by haydz
New Trails Open for 2016 Winter.
The Trail Crew is always working their butts off to make Woodhill MTB Park better and better.
The next step of the #MoreWoodhill program was rolled out today and will continue right throughout the 2016 Winter.
Highlights so far this year are:
- New Trail “Escape Route” – Grade 2 Green
- New Trail “Booty Call” Grade 3 Blue
- New Trail “Acquired Taste” Grade 4 Black
- “Handle the Jandal” Trailhead moved to shorten access to the down trails Handle the Jandal, Set in Stone and 1 Night Stand.
- Bypass around the Mud Bog area on 1st Addition. This also links to both “Off the Grid” and “Not 4 Granny”
- New Colour Maps
- Updated Safety signage and Trail signage
- Viewpoints/Scenic spots of the beautiful Muriwai Beach
- Bike Wash Upgrade
- Courtyard Upgrade